Monday, June 01, 2009

I want to join the blogging world.  I have stalked my way around for quite some time, and am ready to jump in.  I won't have the cutest blog on the block.  I won't have clever, witty things to say.  I will talk about my stinky boys, and how I never believed boys were really stinky until I had my own.  I will talk about what I may or may not make for dinner, or even if dinner gets served. I will continue to stalk all of your amazing blogs and love every minute of it.  Thanks for sharing for so long, even if you didn't know you were!

5 comments:

Valerie and Cameron Sparks said...

Hey! I am so glad to hear from you. I asked mom if you had a blog. She didn't think so. Let me know when you get your blog up and running. I would love to see how you guys are doing. I just started my last month, so I don't really know what I am doing either. Hope you guys are all doing well. Val

Carly Nichols said...

Robyn!!!!! How are you!?! I miss you guys!!! I haven't seen you guys in so long! Are you still in Utah? How old are your boys (Tyson and Dallin...right?)? How are you and Jarren? I would love to see you guys when you come down! Our little family probably won't be traveling anytime soon to Utah bc our little Sam is a stinker! He hates being in his car seat. I hope your cute family is doing well! Miss you guys! :)
-Carly

DeWitts said...

Can't wait to see all the pictures and fun!!

Mindy said...

Yay. I'm excited to stalk your blog. Hope you are well.

Robyn said...

I never thought anyone would actually find this, and then read it. I am rather embarrassed! Thank you sweet girls, I will try to entertain you more next time around.